Electrical Contractors Continuing Education Courses
SCROLL DOWN FOR REGISTRATION FORM/DATES.
AGC is an approved continuing education provider for Master Electricians and Electricians, and Electrical Contractors.
- Courses provide 6 hours of continuing education.
- Registration begins at 7:00 AM and classes start PROMPTLY at 7:30 AM and end at 2PM - NO LATE ADMISSIONS!!
- Courses are held at the AGC Office, 2201 McCracken Blvd., Paducah, KY. Click here for map.
- Registration Fee: $55 per person for AGC Members; $80 per person for non-members (includes lunch).
- Make checks payable to AGC. Payment can be made the day of the class (cash or check only).
Click here to visit Kentucky Department of Housing, Buildings & Construction Website for more information on Electrical Continuing Education.
To register, complete the form at bottom of this page and submit.
For information, contact Teresa Dawes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.